Goddamn fucking normal life relationship problems. Doesn't anybody else get sick of how normal their problems are?
Who hasn't had a relationship end and been upset about it?
Who doesn't know like 12 people who are depressed?
Who didn't get rejected by someone that was super important?
Who didn't feel awkward in the middle of being a kid and an adult?
Seriously. All of our problems are so regular. Over played really. This is what frustrates me. People have dealt with this before so how dare I feel like it's so hard. Or worse things are happening all the time so I'm an idiot to feel like this is so important. Thinking like that is not very helpful. It just pisses me off more, makes me more frustrated, fuels me to repress it all. Talking about it pisses me off too because everyone has all the answers. They've been through it so they know exactly how to handle it. I'm sure that's true. But not really. I am not going to be able to do it. I can listen to you, and you are probably making sense but your way is probably not going to be the way I handle it. I don't handle anything in a way that I deem normal. Maybe YOU've seen it all before but to me this is all random ass crazy shit, and will be dealt with respectively.
No comments:
Post a Comment