I've got nothing clever or smart or witty to say. I'm just going to say whatever the hell comes out of my mouth (or off the keys).
If you are a smoker and you are addicted to smoking then I wish you well. I don't care if you get cancer, or kill your unborn children, or smell like an ashtray.. or any other trivial non-related to me problem. But when I have to walk by you and have an asthma attack as in you take away my right to breathe... it gets personal. It gets personal and it's a right at this moment I'm going to die personal. Not like in 10 years I'll have cancer... which will then be personal but it'll be hard to prove. Right now you are killing me. So I've decided : if you are smoking near me, around me, or in any vicinity that causes me to stop having the ability to breathe unaided and freely, I get to bludgeon you to death with a baseball bat. I even have sound logic and reasoning to back up this decision.
1) your smoking is killing me.. so I get to defend myself.
2)you are killing me because smoking makes you feel good/better/relaxed/calm ... beating you to death with a bat will do very similar things for me.
3)you are killing me because you're addicted to smoking ... I'm addicted to beating your face in.
5) also I'm addicted to breathing... you are hindering my addiction. Imagine all the nicotine on the planet just disappeared. Major bummer. you'd probably kill to get it back. That's just like me.. only with oxygen.
So smokers, future serial killers that kill smokers with bats, and future prosecutors who use this as evidence to frame me for their crimes... just stay out of my air space.
No comments:
Post a Comment